Canada, North to the neighboring United States, offers beautiful scenery and exciting. There are mountains, lakes, all four seasons, city life, country life, the suburbs, the culture, and many other wonderful aspect that is often overlooked. Below, find everything about how to move to Canada:
1. before you arrive, you will need an immigrant visa Canada and confirmation of Permanent Residence for each family member traveling with you as well as your Passport is still valid.
2. you may find it easier to stay at home temporarily while you are looking for a permanent place. You should also decide whether you want to rent or buy and whether to choose an apartment or a House. Prices vary. Many new immigrants who moved to Canada prefer to rent a place to live while they are working and saving to buy a House.
3. look into opening a new checking and savings. It's best to change money at companies such as Thomas Cook, who specializes in international transactions. Credit cards are widely accepted, especially Visa, MasterCard and American Express. ABM (ATM) that are common across Canada as well.
4. one of the most important things you need to do immediately after you arrive in Canada is to apply for a health insurance card. All members of your family, even a newborn, must have its own card. You can get an application form from the Department of health services, every doctor's Office, hospital or pharmacy.
5. look for jobs in Canada depends on the job market in your field, your credentials and whether you will have to be licensed or not. A good way to start your search is to go to the bank and other service jobs work online. The Government of Canada recommends having your credentials, diplomas, degrees, certificates etc, evaluated to compare with Canada's standard.
6. it is illegal to drive without a DRIVER'S LICENSE, registration and insurance. So, make sure to research the law of driving before you moved to Canada.