Run to Get Canada Prescription Drugs Online!

Marathon runner Ben Johnsun was on steroids all the time - while running, while working out, while making out, blah, blah. Excessive steroid-usage caught up with him and he contracted prostate cancer, which started spreading to other parts of his body. The doctors prescribed him Casodex. At that time, Ben hadn't heard that Canada prescription drugs were cheaper than USA prescription drugs.

One day he was jogging in the park when he met his old rival, Curl Lewis. Curl started talking first:

"Hey, Ben, nice seeing you after so many years. Guess what, I saved a packet today buying Canada prescription drugs! You've heard about Canada prescription drugs, Ben?"

"Curl, y'know, I've got prostate cancer all inside me and I have to buy Crestor and that's costing me $ 1,359 for 90 pills, Curl. I'm going broke, man. Let's talk about something different than Canada prescription drugs, please"

"Ben, what a coincidence.

I've got prostate cancer too and I've been prescribed Casodex too! Y'know, I bought 3-months stock of Crestor today and I paid just $ 418 for 90 tablets! I bought it from a Canada prescription drugstore called Online Drugstore!"

"8 only! For 90 Effexor pills! Man, that's 69% savings! Curl, you sure, you're not putting me on with that Canada prescription drugs story?"

"Honest injun, Ben. Cross my heart and hope to die if I lie! Just try out buying Casodex from that Canada prescription drugstore!"

Back home, Ben opened our site and figured Curl was telling the truth about Canada prescription drugs.

Don't waste your money buying from expensive USA drugstores. Be like Ben and Curl and run to our online Canada prescription drugstore.

One fine morning, Courtney Loved flipped. After years of hypertension, panic attacks, social anxiety disorders, drugs and rock and roll, Courtney Loved flipped. She had a dream last night and in that dream a pizza-delivery guy told her that she was the reincarnation of the God, Buddha.

"One is the way to gain, the other is the way to Nirvana, but the best and the least traveled road is the Internet road to my online Canada drugstore. Take not pleasure, my friends, take the third road and practice detachment and you will be rewarded with discounted prices from my online Canada drugstore"

"Just as a mother would protect her only child at the risk of her own life, so also my online Canada drugstore protects me thus. I beg you, cultivate a boundless heart towards all beings. Let your thoughts of boundless love be aided by my online Canada drugstore, and let this boundless love pervade upon the whole world."